Please Join Us to Figure Out How We Will Get Through This!
About this Event
If you are an artist, maker, writer or performer or if you work in an organization or business that supports and contributes to the arts and culture of Southern Georgian Bay, we know you have been hit hard by the pandemic. As we head into winter, we’re creating a chance to connect and figure out how to support each other to get through this.
Here’s the first thing we want you to think about:
- My most urgent need right now is…
- The thing that would help the most right now is…
With the answers you bring to these questions at the first session we will figure out the next step about how we can support each other. It will only last an hour and we promise serious fun!
Future sessions might include:
- where to find funding for projects or help in modifying where and how you do things
- ways to share marketing and promotion
- creating an emergency small grant fund
The sky’s the limit on what we might do together.
Looking for little inspiration right now? Check out this short film How to be At Home. We think it will resonate. Have other things you think we can share or people you think we should be including? Let us know!
Please share this widely!